Click the Google Maps link below. Once you are there, press Get Directions from your location to:
SilverLakes Sports Complex (map)
5555 Hamner Avenue
Norco, CA 92880
PARENT AND SPECTATOR PARKING
1) No spectator fee for the meet will be charged if entering the SilverLakes Sports Complex in a vehicle. A $5.00 entry fee will be charged for walk-in spectators including children.
2) All vehicles (including buses) will park in the SilverLakes facility.
3) The parking fee for all vehicles (except for buses) will be $15.00. This fee applies to school vans as well.
4) No parking fee will be charged for buses.
5) All vehicles including school buses will enter through the main gate on Hamner Road.
6) There will be a drop-off area for athletes in the SilverLakes Sports Complex.
7) There is ABSOLUTELY no parking in the residential areas or the Eastvale Community Park across the street from SilverLakes (as stated by the signs). Vehicles may be towed and this practice creates ill will between SilverLakes and the community/residents. For any event staged in the SilverLakes Sports Complex, the walk-in fee is imposed to discourage parking in the residential area. It’s SilverLakes commitment to the community.
* * * IMPORTANT * * * NO PETS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY! Please make sure that all of your families are aware of this policy. If pets are brought to the facility, your pets will need to stay in your vehicles… AND, this is not safe for the pets.
FURTHER DIRECTIONS TO SILVERLAKE SPORTS COMPLEX
- Arriving from Orange County, Long Beach and South Bay Areas:
- CA-91 Freeway East to CA-71 Freeway North.
- Exit on South Euclid Avenue and turn Right.
- Proceed to Pine Avenue and turn Right. Pine Avenue will turn into Schleisman Road.
- Follow Schleisman Road to Hamner Avenue and turn Right.
- Arriving on the I-15 Freeway from all other areas:
- Exit on Hamner Avenue, if you are traveling North on I-15.
- Exit on Hamner Avenue or Limonite Avenue, if you are traveling South on I-15.